Pregnancy Loss Training for Medical Professionals
A better understanding of how to help with pregnancy loss.
Staff will learn:
- How to communicate with the miscarrying patient
- What to say/not say during this difficult time
- Options beyond expectant, medical, and surgical management
- Softer ways to discharge the patient
- Resources to offer the patient (beyond therapy)
- How to create positive interactions between staff members including front desk personnel and the patient
- Follow-up care (yes, this is important)
- The unique needs of pregnancy after a loss
Elizabeth understands that nurses have limited time and can present this during staff meetings/huddles; however, a one hour block of time is always recommended to ensure staff feel comfortable and to answer all questions. Book her today!