Do you want to:
- Show your tot(s) that whining and arguing does not pay
- Put an end to misbehavior in public
- Smooth-out mornings and bedtimes
- Calm sibling bickering and battling
- Take the battle out of meal times, tooth brushing, bathing, etc.
- Make potty-training fun
- Teach respect, responsibility and self-discipline
This 5-session multi-media facilitated training will help you develop the skills needed to be excited about discipline and can lead to successful parenting with respectable children. Each session is approximately 2 hours long and involves Q&A – what’s working, what’s not with brainstorming of discipline activities. You will receive a workbook and will be guided through each video.
Required reading: Love and Logic Magic for Early Childhood
Please note: The training program is designed to be taught in a face-to-face setting. No internet based teaching of the program is allowed.
Click here for Curriculum Research Information.
Use the form below to reach out to Elizabeth to schedule a training. $120/person or couple; however, if you put together a group of parents and host in your home, church, or other space you will receive half off tuition!
Love and Logic Early Childhood Parenting Made Fun!® in Parker, CO